Ready to work with us?
In-person and online tuition
Work as a Tutor
We encourage applications from all background
Short-term and long-term opportunities
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”Nelson Mandela
- Our tutors work on an hourly basis.
- Some jobs we offer will be long term, others much shorter (e.g. marking a piece of work, a mock interview, etc.). What you choose to take is up to you, and how busy you are.
- Pre-tax payment of our tutors ranges from £20/hour to £100/hour.
- We provide you with a personal assistant who will support you on any type of information you need. From technical information on teaching methodologies, to assistance in case you have difficulty getting in touch with your tutee.
- In addition to the opportunity to share your knowledge and make a positive impact on students’ learning, working as a tutor with us also offers flexible scheduling, competitive pay, and the chance to develop your own professional skills and expertise.
- We carefully review all applications and consider a variety of factors, including subject expertise, teaching experience, and communication skills. Only the most qualified candidates will be invited to participate in the oral and video interviews.
- Prove an outstanding knowledge of the subject being taught.
- Our “flexible hiring” methodology aims to find talents. Therefore, if you feel very well versed in a specific subject, if you have a long teaching experience, please apply regardless of your level of education in the subject.
Job application steps
- Fill out the application form provided in its entirety. Be sure to include all relevant information about your education, experience, and skills.
- After submitting your application, one of our recruiters will reach out to you to schedule a short oral interview.
This will be an opportunity for you to discuss your resume in more detail and for us to get to know you better.
It is not a technical test, so there is no need to prepare for it in that way.
- If you are selected to move forward in the hiring process, you will be invited to a video interview using the ZoomTM platform. You will receive an email with the link to the meeting and specific instructions about the format of the interview. This may include a request to prepare a technical presentation or to research a specific topic. It is important that you are prepared and punctual for this interview, as it will be an opportunity for us to assess your suitability for the role.
- If you are successfully hired, you will become part of our network and will receive daily communications about mentoring opportunities. These opportunities are optional and there is no requirement to teach a certain number of hours per day. The amount of work you do will depend on your availability and workload. We encourage you to take advantage of these opportunities to develop your skills and further your career, but the decision is ultimately up to you.
Best wishes from the team, we look forward for your application.